Dogs For Rehoming
- Danemere Animal Rescue is open to the public between 11.30am - 3.30pm daily.
- Home checks are required before any dog is rehomed. This can take up to 7 - 10 days as all of our home checkers are
- All of our dogs are vaccinated, microchipped, de-flea'd, wormed and neutered (if old enough).
- The adoption fee for all dogs is £100.00 which is non-refundable.
- The dogs below are available for rehoming. Please take a look:
Pip - Lurcher X - 11 months old
Pip came to us in a very sad state, underweight and very nervous. We began working to help him, he needed a lot of encouragement to approach us for walks but gained confidence when on a lead and was happy to walk and sniff. Soon he began trust us more and started to become excited when he saw us, now he is a completely different dog, very excitable and energetic! Aside from his behaviour his weight is also something we have worked on and now we are happy that he is healthy enough to find his forever home. Pip is still incredibly nervous around strangers (we are still working on this) but if you allow the time to take things slow you will be rewarded! Pip has previously lived with cats but due to his history the introduction of cats into his environment may need to be taken slowly. His previous owner said he was partially house trained but this is something that may need to be worked on. Ideally we would love for Pip to be rehomed to someone that is home the majority of the time or to a family that already have another dog for Pip to be friends with. This is because suffers from separation anxiety and if he's left too long he will become destructive out of boredom and loneliness but this can be corrected as he would thrive with some extra company and love.
We all love Pip and would be really happy to see him go to a loving home because he really deserves it!
PIP IS NOW RESERVED
Kipís story Cats for Rehoming Goodies for Dogs Danemere News Homing Procedures